Hey, guys today we are going to talk about remedies for hair spa at home. And that will help you out with your hair problems like hair breakage, dry and dull, rough, dry and itchy scalp hair, slow hair growth, oily scalp, dandruff, hair fall, thinning hair.
So, Guys If you are obsessed with regular oil champis and other desi treatments like applying curd and egg in your hair gets that annoying smell from your hair and even after that, you will not get any satisfactory results. then don’t be downcast with it.
Today, we are going to tell you about some remedies for hair spa at home. Right, You get me right we are talking about hair spa treatment and if you are thinking that, we’re going to say spend 1000 or 1500 Bucks for a single therapy then you are wrong. Today we will tell you about how you can do remedies for hair spa at home and we will give some important question’s answers Like:
• WHAT IS HAIR SPA?
The great way to relax after the long stressful day is a hair spa. Most people would just care about their nails, skin. But they skip the most precious thing that is the hair that highlights your beauty. If your hair looks dry, brittle, frizzy, rough, or damaged, then they need extra moisture.
The hair spa is the only best method that gives moisture to your hair and helps them to recover. In today’s life there are many environmental factors that also affect your hair like pollution, dirt, and sun, hair spa also rid of these factor effects.
• WHY SHOULD WE NEED TO DO HAIR SPA?
Conversely, we can say who needs to do a hair spa? Anyone who is facing the hair and scalp problems hair spa treatment is highly recommended for them. The most common problems which people face are: hair breakage, dry and dull hair, rough hair, dry and itchy scalp, slow hair growth, oily scalp, dandruff, hair fall, thinning hair and many more.
If you recently had chemical base hair treatment (Hair Products) like Rebonding, Coloring, Bleaching, curling, perming, or smoothing. Then most probably you are facing one or more hair problems. A hair spa is the best way to mitigate the hair damage caused by chemical treatment and nourishing them in a better way.
• Type of Hair Spa Treatments.
If you visit a salon for a hair spa treatment, the professional will check your hair quality, issue that you would face with your hair, and with your scalp. According to their diagnosis, they will suggest the perfect hair spa treatment that will help to resolve your hair.
Anti-Dandruff Treatment Through Hair Spa
If someone has dandruff then it will surely affect their self-confidence. The hair spa anti-dandruff treatment will help out with that unsightly dandruff and you will not hesitate to wear black clothes. The products are used to make the hair glare, and your scalp clean with it.
Calming Treatment Through Hair Spa
Dry and itchy scalp is a common problem and found in many peoples which may cause you to face embarrassment and discomfort in the front of peoples that’s why most of the salons have a calming hair spa treatment. The product used in this treatment will pacify your scalp and reduce the itchy sensation.
Anti-Hair Treatment Through Hair Spa
Today’s world we are living a very stressful life in which there are some anxiety factors that affect our mental health as well as our hair. Yes, you are getting us right. hair fall could also happen when you take too much stress.
Omega-3 fatty acid and other ingredients help to stimulate the roots of the hair and leads to the growth of hair. If you take this treatment for a month then it surely gives you a positive and shocking result in your hair fall.
Balancing Treatment Through Hair Spa
Lack of hair volume is a problem of many people with hair on the reason behind it is the oily scalp.
An oily scalp can also lead to dandruff. A good hair spa treatment can help you to balance the oily scalp and refresh it. It keeps hair smooth and glare and also it is not drastic on hair.
Colored Hair Treatment Treatment Through Hair Spa
Since the colored hair gets fragile and prone to breaking due to color treatment colored hair needs extra protection. Salon colors offer shine hair spa treatments that protect against damage from sunlight and pollution and also add powerful filters to help maintain your hair color without any fading.
• THINGS REQUIRED TO DO
So, guys now you know what is hair spa? now the question is how can we do it at home? and what are the ingredients we will require? so here is the list that you would require:
Hair oil either coconut or olive oil (hair care routine)
High quality shampoo and conditioner
Use hair mask (You can either make it or get it from the store)
• STEP-BY-STEP GUIDELINES
• Prepare your hair oil. take a bowl and put 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the bowl or you can take olive oil. Heat up but now too much it should be warm and comfortable.
Note: If you want a fancier spa, try one of the following mixtures instead:
a. Mix each of the following in the bowl as per the quantity 1 teaspoon each almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and sesame oil.
b. Mix each of the following in the bowl as per the quantity: 3 tablespoons coconut oil, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and 4 to 5 drops of vitamin E oil.
• Massage your scalp with oil from roots to tip for 5 Mins. put the oil on your hair like tips to hair roots. This will help to improve the blood circulation in the scalp.
• Take a clean towel and dip it into warm water, take the towel out and wring the excess water and make it damp. Take that Damp Towel and wrap it around your head for 5 to 7 minutes. The heat will help to reopen your hair follicles by trapping oil with the heat. It will help nourish and penetrate your hair and scalp.
Note: If your hair is very dry then let the towel wrap around 15 to 20 Mins for better nourishment.
• Wash Your hair with lukewarm water and use enough shampoo to rid out. The oil from your hair if you have dry hair then you can add hair conditioner. If you would not want to apply conditioner. Then it is okay because, in the next step, we will be nourishing the hair with the hair mask.
• Apply hair mask you can either make the hair mask at home with your own recipe. Or you can buy any hair mask from a market that also works fine. But in my opinion prepare your own hair mask is better choice. If you don’t know the recipe then please click on the recipes of hair mask there you will get the recipes for the hair mask.
• Apply the hair mask on your hair from the tip of your hair to the roots of your hair. If you would like to, divide your hair into sections first. Use a wide-toothed comb to assist distribute the mask through your hair. This step can cause a multitude. So, it might be an honest idea to wear a towel or hair coloring cap around your shoulders.
• Wear the shower cap. But if your hair is long then make the loose bun and then secure it with clips. Covering your hair with a shower cap will help you to keep you clean. But also it helps to trap the heat from your scalp.
So, it makes it more effective. Leave the mask for 15 to 30 minutes. It depends on your mask. So please make sure to follow the instructions closely.
• Rinse the Mask Off: Wash the mask using a mild shampoo and lukewarm water. Follow with the conditioner, then rub the conditioner out.
Note: wash the conditioner off after a few minutes of applying it will help to make your hair softer further.
• Don’t use a hairdryer to dry your hair because it damages the hair. Let them dry with normal air.
So, From this way, you can do a hair spa without spending 1 penny. If you like this ‘Remedies for Hair Spa at Home’ post then please do share this post with your friends and family members and share your feedback’s in the comment box and also if you have any other problem then please write it down in comment box. We will share effective remedies with you.